Begun: 1230 AEST at the Sanctuary
Ended: 1425 AEST
- Personal check-in.
- Land For Wildlife work bee plans are here: Riparian zone restoration project and work bee.
- Follow-up on previous meeting notes Meeting 2022-03-28 (members meeting).
- Review the overall workboard.
- Set tasks and plans for this week.
- Peter wants to write up about community reliability n commitment (based on discussion about removable tiny homes and caravans vs permanent dwellings)
- Timotheos Firestone proposes that Firestone Sanctuary Incorporated open a financial account with Community First Credit Union, to be operated individually by either Timotheos Firestone or Peter Maclean. Kane Nicholson seconded this. The motion was approved.
- Firestone Sanctuary Incorporated now has an ABN.
- @maclean has started the Tax-Deductible Gift Recipient status process for Firestone Sanctuary Incorporated (started the Application as Registration for Charitable Organisation).
- @Kane's update on the Internet speed/reliability improvement plan.
- @Kane will be out from Wednesday to Fridayish.
- Create task to create letterhead for Firestone Sanctuary Incorporated, for official communications: T198
- Create task to install new sump plug gasket for the Gorgon: T193: Install new sump plug gasket for the Gorgon
- Create task for @Kane to improve the internet: T194: Improve Sanctuary Internet connection speed and reliability
- Create task for @Kane to install Owen's shed: T197: Assemble Owen's shed
- Create task for @maclean to collect mulch on Tuesday: T196: Collect loads of mulch
- @Timotheos shall follow up the machanic in regards to organising a time for the Gorgon repairs.
- Transcribe all non-trivial actionables into tasks on the workboard.