Items here should be moved to the relevant meeting page when the meeting is scheduled.
Sometimes, there may be a future meeting scheduled but items will still remain here if the meeting appears to have too many agenda items for a focussed discussion, or is not a priority.
|Residential Agreement protocol (review Sanctuary bank accounts, review work contributions from last fortnight, make payments to volunteers, choose how to spend any donations)||☐ This was not done|
|Follow-up on the last meeting agenda: Meeting 2020-10-17||☐ This was not done|
|Review of the active contributors workboard|
|Fire safety plan!!|
|All Trusted Contributors need to have signed pledges|
|Possibility of recording meetings|
- Defining and signing Residential Agreement with @Timotheos and @Lilith (draft, can get solicitor to check if needed)
- start adding standard lease agreement to the residential agreement
- Planning next earthmoving
- getting water fittings and stuff for pump (ask Ryan, ask plumbers, ask plumbing trade store like Reece - take photo of current pump setup.... food safe pipe and stuff)
- concrete tanks - get quotes
- "Scrum updates" and maybe making a new Messenger or other channel for it
- Updating Timeline and making tasks for future items
- Getting emails verified - are people receiving email from Phabricator?
- Creating user account pictures and mini profiles
- Awareness of the Collaborators page and updating self-descriptions on that page
- standards for future meetings. Record them??
- Task for fire safety: trying to level some of the grass between the road below the cottage and the cottage
- Pallet deck intentions
- Ensure everyone is aware of Wishlist
- Everyone filling out their profile with some information and uploading a profile picture? @Timotheos: I know my picture is currently a grasshopper in a flower. I will be updating it to have my face in it, soon. People don't have to show their face, but it would be ideal to be identifiable
- YouCamp goals
- After YouCamp, Airbnb goals (including place for Timotheos to stay while Cottage is rented?)
- Movable water pump unit for Gorgon
- Gardening planning space with mapping, including zoning areas for "gardenable" or otherwise
- Starting some planting of bush food plants on the near mountain above: https://www.daleysfruit.com.au/bushfoodintro.htm
(not scheduled for very next meeting, but may be a discussion if needed)
- Calendarising the next fortnight ahead by each meeting?
- Large laminated printout of Sanctuary for drawing plans?
- Where to put an exercise platform outside for individual/group training? (@Timotheos: The aforementioned pallet deck might address this. Cork flooring negates need for yoga mat?)
- Further Summer heat plans (write page)
- @Timotheos: brainstormed ideas:
- convert the cottage into a collaborative kitchen / office space, add wraparound deck
- add the (earthenware?) plumbing and earth friendly concrete to the "shed pad" and use this as a storage / exercise, to be made into a future workshop space (with kitchen capacities), with the overhang area becoming a toilet?
- Please everyone read all Wiki pages
- Airbrushing pineapple shed?
- Preparing another van shelter in advance
- Planning for the December event