Currently the Sanctuary only receives occasional donations.
The following page includes ideas on how to generate revenue to make the place financially self-sustaining.
- writing books
- running tours
- keeping a plant nursery
- sell plants and brochures
- edible mushroom growing
- (long term) selling fruit (Davidson's Plum, bananas, et cetera)
- selling ankh pendant
- "tooth fairy" quality floss holder
- eco staple meals
- tutoring for students around Dayboro
- eco-friendly lawnmowing using scythe and electric whipper snipper around Dayboro
- animal minding, bird minding / boarding
- picking up and clearing out old organic debris